Monday 6 April 2015

GZG droids

Some more droids from GZG, pack SQ15-V16 Humanoid Bots.  I've gone for the standard gold protocol droid type colour scheme on the first two servant robots.  The photograph hasn't come out particularly well, they do look a lot golder in person!  I've used a dark brown base coat rather than black so that the contrast isn't so stark.


The big cargo handler droid has an industrial type yellow colour scheme.  I assume you'd want it to be easy to see when it's walking around carrying large objects.


I'll be painting the duplicates in more varied colours, in particular I was thinking white/pink on the middle one for a Futurama style Fem-bot!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done - I do like the GZG range and have been thinking of getting some of their robots and some drones too.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that I really need to invest in some bots for my games.

    A great sampling.

    ReplyDelete