Saturday 27 April 2013

Armoured Transport part 4

 My vehicles are undercoated, I've used flat grey car primer.

Undercoated and ready for camouflage.
I added a small rectangle of plasticard next to the jerry can before I painted them,this will be a first aid kit when they're painted.  The grey paint shows up the detail much better than my previous photographs.

Roof detail.
Since taking these photographs they've received a coat of Vallejo reflective green.  Now I just need to decide on what extra colours will be used for their camouflage pattern and how I'm going to apply it.

4 comments:

  1. Now they have been all primed you can make them out much better and i think they look very nice indeed. Do you intend to fill that cab roof hatch or are you going to fit an externally mounted weapon there? Keep up the good work. Zac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fire support vehicle will just have a small hatch, I might have a GZG one somewhere, failing that a GW epic-scale infantry base should be about the right size.
      The APCs will have some sort of weapon mount, haven't decided whether to try and scratchbuild some or to use some GZG weapon mounts from either the wheeled drones or the standing NAC gunners.

      Delete
  2. nice progress, so looking forward to there completion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will hopefully be finished by the end of this week - barring accidents with the painting!

      Delete