Thursday 17 February 2011

Processing station

The Planet "Gordon's Gamble" is littered with the remnants of failed mining operations. This processing station is but one of them. It consists of a high-temperature processing unit sitting on a concrete base. This particular one is still used by some of the remaining colonists, so it's in pretty good condition.

You can see the soot-coated waste heat outlet on the top. The high temperatures have also caused this part to oxodise more quickly, hence the rustier finish on this part.


This is built from more of my Hirst Arts blocks, mainly from the Starship Wall Mould #301 and Starship Deck Mould #270. Colonists from Ground Zero Games (SG15-V4 techs/crew and SG15-V2 colonists B).

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff! I've recently decided to go for 15mm gaming, and finding your blog has been a joy. It's a shame you don't have more comments, but I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments! It's nice to get comments, but I know that not everything I do really needs a comment. I was inspired by lots of other blogs out there, so this is my attempt to give something back...

    ReplyDelete